Welcome!

I'm not a professional photographer. I'm just a lady with a camera who has some pictures and stories to share.

Are you a photographer?

I get that question a lot.  Especially when I whip out my Canon 50D with the 70-200mm lens on it.  That lens just commands attention and respect.  I never quite know how to answer the question, though.  I’ve never taken a photography class, been paid to take pictures or sold a single print.  But through trial and error, I’ve managed to get some shots that people really like.  Am I a photographer?  I guess that depends on your definition.  If you think of a photographer as someone who takes pictures because they love it, then I’m a photographer.  But if your definition of a true photographer is someone who gets paid for taking pictures, then I guess that makes me  just a lady with a camera


No comments:

Post a Comment