Welcome!

I'm not a professional photographer. I'm just a lady with a camera who has some pictures and stories to share.

Magness Lake Swans

Back in the early 90's a few Trumpeter Swans got blown off course and showed up on Perry Linder's farm.  He fed them cracked corn so they decided they would just spend the winter on his little lake.  After wintering at Club Med for Swans, it's no surprise that they kept coming back and brought their family and friends.  This year the flock's numbers broke 200.  So I decided it was high time I get a look at these guys.  I must say, I could have sat all day and watched them as they gracefully swam around each other.  This is a sight that is well worth the road trip.  I hadn't been there long when I was treated to this display of power and beauty...



I'm so blessed to live in The Natural State.

No comments:

Post a Comment